ColdWash Technology: Saves you money by using cold water, along with enhanced washing motions, to penetrate deep into fabrics for the same performance achieved in a warm water washing. Any injury, damage, or loss that may result from improper use of these tools, equipment, or from the information contained in this video is the sole responsibility of the user and not Doublewide6 Repairs LLC. Your search term must have 3 or more characters. Excellent piece of equipment. Purchase modern appliances and smart home technology solutions from LG.com US and enjoy LG customer support like options for delivery, pickup, product registration, installation, customer service, and more. Consumers will also receive supplemental information to be inserted into their owners manual and a new caution label to be placed on the washing machine. The units come in beige, white and graphite steel colors. Consumers should be aware that loading their machines with water-proof or water-resistant items, such as mattress pads, mattress covers and similar items, increases the chances of loads being unbalanced. People with weakened immune systems, external medical devices, or underlying lung conditions who are exposed to the bacteria face a risk of serious infection that may require medical treatment. There are a couple of ways to find the part or diagram you need: Not all parts are shown on the diagramsthose parts are labeled NI, for not illustrated. This part replaces AGZ72909702. Savings will be reflected in the cart when all offer requirements are met. Recalled washing machines have the following model and serial number ranges: The model and serial number can be found on a label fixed on the rating plate on the top back of the washing machine. It just spins and spins and spins. From TurboWash, TrueSteam and ColdWash technology that can help you save time and energy while achieving a stunning level of clean, to our TrueBalance Anti-vibration System, which helps you enjoy a quieter laundry experience, with an LG washing machine youll enjoy a range of features designed to help keep your clothes clean and your home looking its best. We hope this helps, Why might this model be making noise and the wash cycle doesn't spin. When we turn on the washing machine, the pump comes on right away. If you want to connect to LG Corp., or other LG affiliates, please click, 5.0 cu.ft. ******************This video is about how to fix the UE unbalanced load washer problem. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Model #WT1101CW. One minor injury has been reported. Need help? The drain pump for the ENERGY STAR® Qualified LG 4.1 cu. I pulled out the pump and verified it was working properly. Please try again later. So I ordered a new Main Control PCB and swapped it out with the old one. My wife hates this washer, cause every load tries to balance for hours. Keep searches simple, eg. Water Inlet Valve Assembly Compatible with LG WT1101CW, WT4870CW, WT7200CW Washer's 11 $6497 FREE delivery Fri, Jan 27 Or fastest delivery Thu, Jan 26 Only 12 left in stock - order soon. If the washer does not rinse and the cycle continues and does not stop, the issue is either the door lock switch of the electronic control board. Huge water consumption on unbalance recovery, Worst washer I've owned: unbalanced loads. It can be ordered from our LG Authorized Parts Distributor affiliate, Encompass Simply Parts, (800) 432-8542, https://encompass.com. LG has received at least 343 reports of washing machines vibrating excessively, of which at least 187 involved minor property damage. Unscrewed the hinges (2 screws each) and replaced both of the hinges (I figured I'd do both of them now so I don't have to do it again for another 15 years). Doublewide6 Repairs LLC assumes no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video or any of Doublewide6 Repairs LLC's videos. Search for compatible products for your accessory, component-exteneded-warranty-planList-best-deal, *warrantyPeriod* component-exteneded-warranty-planList-year, component-obsLeadTime1*obsLeadTimeMin*component-obsLeadTime2*obsLeadTimeMax*component-obsLeadTime3. Hello and thank you for writing. Doublewide6 Repairs LLC recommends safe practices when working on equipment, power tools, chemicals, electronics, electrical systems, vehicles, and or with tools seen or implied in this video. ft. Large Capacity Top Load Washer with Sleek Easy Front Control Panel, Model # WT1101CW, the display will show an estimated time for the selected wash cycle and that time will change as modifiers or options are selected. The tilt latch can cause the window opening control devices to malfunction, posing fall and serious injury hazards. Genuine product manufactured by LG. Find commercial appliances and electronics from LG for your business and help make life good. Getting the exact level can be tricky so you will need to run the washer with a test load. Do not install the washer on an inclined floor. WT1101CW Brand LG Age 1-5 years Our barely two-year-old LG washer is throwing frequent uE errors during the rinse and spin cycles. With an LG washing machine featuring TrueBalance technology, you may even forget that its on. Put everything back together and all works like new. WT1101CW service manual will guide through the process and help you recover, restore, fix, disassemble and repair LG WT1101CW Washing Machine. (61 kg) [ WT1101C* 132 lbs. The units come in beige, white and graphite steel colors. Whether that means cooking a nutritious, delicious meal for your family with the latest kitchen technology, staying connected to creative projects on your LG gram laptop, watching a movie with your kids on an LG OLED TV or creating a modern, comfortable place to celebrate the moments that matter, LG electronics are there for you every step of the way. Hardest part is moving the washer out of the laundry room. All Rights Reserved. FIXED: WT1101CW OE error code on LG washer - won't drain, pump motor works when connected to outside source, WT1101CW LG Washer - E6 code now UE code even after replacing board, WM4000HWA Flicker/Beep during cycle than no power, LG Washer WT1101CW OE error replaced pump. With our Fix app model plate image recognition technology, we'll recommend the parts guaranteed to fit your appliance. Thank you for your question. Please try our online Chat , Email , or Call services. We hope this helps. Washing clothes wastes tons of water, requires me to stand over it to manually rebalance, and often leaves me with a pile of sopping wet clothes. Troubleshooting with Error Code31, 4-7. It needed a control board, but in reality, a $2. ColdWash technology uses cold water and enhanced washing motions to penetrate deep into fabrics, giving you cold-water savings with warm-water performance. Our washer would take up to 4 hours to complete one load before this fix.Help support Doublewide6 Repairs LLC by sponsoring his Patreon accounthttps://www.patreon.com/doublewide6Doublewide6 Repairs LLC has a Masters Degree in industrial technology with a specialization in Manufacturing, due to factors beyond the control of Doublewide6 Repairs LLC and anyone featured in his videos, I cannot guarantee against improper use or unauthorized modifications of this information. Sorry, we couldn't find any existing answers that matched.Try using some different or simpler keywords, or submit your new question by using the "Ask a Question" button above! Welcome home. I have researched the model you have provided and have found the part youre looking for is Lid Assembly - Part# PS7788223. Error occurred, please verify your email and try again. Receive discounts, usage tips, and recall notices. Recalled washing machines have the following model and serial number ranges: The model and serial number can be found on a label fixed on the rating plate on the top back of the washing machine. Please contact our Support Center at (800) 243-0000 and they will be able to assist you in making arrangements for repair service or you can visit our site at https://www.lg.com/us/support/find-service-center and enter a ZIP code or your address into the appropriate field to see if there is an LG Authorized Repair Service Center near you that you can contact to make arrangements with to have the washer repaired^IFV, No, there is no a way to add additional water to the speed wash cycles. WT1101CW Discontinued WT1101CW 4.1 cu. ET; Messages can be left anytime. The bacteria can enter the body if inhaled, through the eyes, or through a break in the skin. Because the Direct Drive Motor uses fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently, LG confidently backs the motor with a 10-year limited warranty. When you buy a washer, you don't want to worry that it won't last. Please enter a valid phone number (For example (123) 456-7890). Call to get product safety and other agency information and to report unsafe products. The ultra large capacity (5.0 cu.ft.) Copyright 1999-2023, Eldis Group Partnership. It's so nice to have useful information (receipts, manuals, parts lists, warranty info, pictures, etc.) WT1101CW Slid the actuators out to enable the door to be removed. U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Recall, LG Recalls Top-Loading Washing Machines Due to Risk of Injury. Why won't my washing machine agitate or spin? My washing machine is always saying it is unbalanced and refilling to fix it but it doesn't, even on tub clean is says it is uneven? WT1101CW service manual will guide through the process and help you recover, restore, fix, disassemble and repair LG WT1101CW Washing Machine. Please enable JavaScript to ensure you get the most out of the LG site, products, and services. By signing up for these emails, you are agreeing to the. To put that in real world terms, we estimate that the yearly running cost of the LG WT1101CW to be around $60. Need Help? LG WT1101CW Washing Machine This model is no longer available or might have limited distribution. Our sources suggest that you would need to replace the electronic control board under part PS7793330 for your model. Please contact us anytime if you require further assistance.in regards to the 10-year warranty we would need the following. takes the machine about 1 hour to do a load and there seems to be alot wasted time going from one cycle to the next. Zip Code UPDATE. We will let you know when this product is back in stock. Check the water supply . I would say 40-60% of the time it decides loads are unbalanced and displays the dreaded "UE". Designed with you in mind, LG products offer innovative solutions to make life good. Waste of money. Join our email list for updates and offers. I think it is a design flaw but LG will not own up to it. If you need Repair Service, submit an online, Please reach out to our technical support team via private message on Facebook @LGUSSupport and use #VOC in your first message to our social media support team or call at 800-243-0000. $350 OBO. LG Model WT1101CW parts in stock and ready to ship! THree important factors trigger the uE/UE error code, leveling, uneven load type and distribution, and selected washing cycle. In order to ensure we properly assist you, please have your model number and serial number ready. The circuit board inside the vacuums battery pack can overheat and smoke, posing a fire hazard. 3 you can fit more into every load saving time and energy. Capacity with NeveRust Stainless Steel Drum DirectDrive Motor with 10 Year Warranty SmartDiagnosis SmartRinse Jet Spray System Add to Compare Specs Reviews Support Print Download Spec Sheet Close TYPE I handled the Main Control PCB and Display PCB without using a ground strap - could I have damaged the boards? You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Get Notified About Each Recall via Email. Because the Direct Drive Motor uses fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently, LG confidently backs the motor with a 10-year warranty. Click "clear all" to begin adding products from a new category. Looking forward to your reply, please always include the model number. Information contained in service manuals typically includes schematics / circuit diagrams, wiring diagrams, block diagrams, printed wiring boards, exploded views, parts list, disassembly / assembly, pcb. How toAdjust Level4, 2-2. Hello Molly, control Auto detergent dispenser Auto fabric. So, if your WT1101CW washer leaking from the bottom, leaky or water leaking, the following info will help you identify the problem. Add items to your wishlist so you can easily find them when you return to LG.com. I diagnosed by running a full wash. (Where were these reviews when I bought this thing? (60 kg). Is this a pump issue or something with the circuit board? Hi Betsy, Ft. Ultra Large Capacity High Efficiency Top Load Washer with SlamProof, White by LG Write a review How customer reviews and ratings work See All Buying Options Top positive review All positive reviews J. Lindner VINE VOICE LG WT1101CW Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2013 Available only on LG.com through Feb 13 - Mar 5, 2023. Share your answers.Please review the detailed product information and help guides in the Product Support section for this product prior to posting a question. It's an easy way to keep track of that special something you've had your eye on or save gift ideas for friends and family. All brand logos are trademarks of their respective owners. If you ever experience an issue with your LG washer, you don't have to worry. Try this . For Kenmore or LG washers purchased at Sears or Kmart; toll-free at (888) 812-2935, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, or from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT Saturday, or online at www.sears.com and click on Customer Service Home then Product Recalls in the Product Information section. Get your questions answered. 2.4 cu.ft. Something went wrong. Save $*rDiscountedPrice*.*rDiscountedPriceCent*. That's time well saved. Before Starting to Wash..9, 3-3. This part replaces AEN73131403. WASHINGTON, D.C.--Consumers should stop using this product, which is being recalled voluntarily, unless otherwise instructed. If it shows any of these signs, you will need to replace it. LG WT1101CW/00 washer parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time! Purchase an A939KBGS LG CordZero All-in-One Tower and receive an All-in-One Tower wine opener. . You may wish to review the privacy policy of the external site as its information collection practices may differ from ours. . "leaking", "pump", "broken" or "fit". It was "consistently out of balance," he recalled.. Did the repair Myself. The candle wicks can burn too close to the side of the container, causing the glass to break, posing fire and laceration hazards. 2023 Transform SR Brands LLC. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers CPSC is charged with protecting the public from unreasonable risks of injury or death associated with the use of the thousands of consumer products under the agencys jurisdiction. JavaScript is disabled. What is best way to check wires - visually or with a meter? LG AGZ72909711 Genuine OEM Pulsator Assembly for LG Washing Machines 354 $11986 $13.90 delivery Jan 27 - 30 Only 13 left in stock - order soon. i also had to change how i add powdered detergent (had to put it in the bottom of the tub vs. the tray they say to use) because the machine doesn't use alot of . Water continued leaking into washer after the end of cycle through the water inlet valve. Goodbye clunky dials and knobs. Federal law prohibits any person from selling products subject to a Commission ordered recall or a voluntary recall undertaken in consultation with the CPSC. The right hinge on my washer has broken as well. Please use the phone numbers below for all media requests. Get Questions Answered Instantly. After three attempts to balance, the uE will change to UE, meaning that the unit is unable to rebalance the load and requires assistance. So I ordered a new Main Control PCB and swapped it out with the old one. Substitute parts can look different from the original. Troubleshooting Not Drying - Washer / Dryer Combo Unit Simply snap a photo, and we'll take care of the rest. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. If your washer is filling slowly, making loud noises, overflowing, or stop. In the search box below, enter all or part of the part number or the parts name. WT1101CW +5 SNS Share Discontinued WT1101CW Copy Model Name 5.0 cu.ft. Deaths, injuries, and property damage from consumer product-related incidents cost the nation more than $1 trillion annually. Pump MotorAssembly.46, 5-5. JavaScript appears to be disabled in your browser. It has good performance, but poor efficiency. Remedy: Consumers should immediately contact LG or Sears for a free in-home repair of the machine. ET. Share the good news, like us, and tweet. Connect the Drain Hose..7, 3-1. Place around six pounds of laundry in the washer and select Rinse and Spin. WT1201CV 120 VAC@60 Hz. Selling as a set. Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You Lg top loader washer model wt1101cw would not pump out the water David H . LG Washing Machine Model WT1101CW Parts are easily labeled on this page to help you find the correct component for your repair. D. dash1 Premium Member. Instead of a bulky, inefficient agitator, this washer has a low-profile, highly-efficient impeller. Sign me up to receive product tips and tricks, special offers and more from LG. Call CPSCs Hotline at 800-638-2772 (TTY 301-595-7054). Ask our experts a question about this model and we'll get back to you as soon as possible! Using the cold cycle on your washer doesnt have to mean compromising. washer lets you do more laundry in fewer loads. Also, be sure to provide your contact information, model/serial numbers and date of purchase. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a1535165a232f14 Hazard: An unbalanced load can cause the washing machine to shake excessively and the drum to come loose during use, posing a risk of injury to consumers and property damage to the surrounding area. I handled the Main Control PCB and Display PCB without using a ground strap - could I have damaged the boards? Kenmore Elite models were sold at Kmart and Sears. This part replaces MCJ61941202. There is a risk of serious back injury or other injuries. Go for it. Clutch Housing Assembly with Mode Shifter. To join a free e-mail subscription list, please go to www.cpsc.gov/cpsclist.aspx. LG washing machines come with a host of resource-saving features designed to suit your familys needs and make doing laundry easier. Wash cycles are fine, drains fine, but does not rinse. This model gets horrible reviews - it seems that they have the uE problem all the time. Available only on LG.com through Feb 13 - Mar 5, 2023. If youre using Internet Explorer 9 or earlier, you will need to use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater). Fed up, Lewis contacted the customer-service department about the appliance (model WT1101CW) they bought about seven months earlier for $629. Consumers who have observed their recalled washing machine shaking excessively should immediately stop using it. Consumer Contact: For LG; toll-free at (855) 400-4639, from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, or 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. CT Saturday, or online at www.lg.com/us and click on Public Notices. Thisserviceinformationisintendedforindividualspossessingadequatebackgroundsof, electrical, electronic, and mechanical experience. For example: HLP141E or WD-5100-23. For LG; toll-free at (855) 400-4639, from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, or 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. CT Saturday, or online at www.lg.com/us and click on Public Notices. Contact us for all your product questions or concerns. I too had the same problem with no power when I got everything put back together. If pay the MSRP and own the machie for ten years, then the cost of this machine has doubled. I stopped the water by closing the water valve manually. Availability, prices and terms of offer are subject to change without notice.Eligible models: A927KGMS, A929KVM, A939KBGS, A913BM, V-TOTALCARE. Why doesn't my washing machine work at all? Prices and offers are non-redeemable for cash, non-transferable Availability, prices and terms of offer are subject to change without notice. Manufacturer: LG Electronics Inc., of South KoreaManufactured in: South Korea. ft. Large Capacity Top Load Washer with Sleek Easy Front Control Panel, Model # WT1101CW is Part # 5859EA1004G. WT1101CW Brand LG Age 1-5 years I got an OE code and problem with washer draining. Your Account . Performance & security by Cloudflare. $*recommendedMembershipPrice*, OBS_LOWEST_PRICE_MSG Install the washing machine on a level and firm surface. Cotton/Normal, Heavy Duty, Bright Whites, Bulky/Bedding, Speed Wash, Pure Color, Delicates,Tub Clean. You're visiting the PartSelect site in U.S. Would you like to shop on the Canadian site? Find out how to clean and flush household appliances once a boil water advisory is lifted. WT1201CV Electrical 120 VAC@60 Hz. 1. As if that's not enough, the sleek modern design allows you to find the right settings in no time. Download and explore the smart appliance app, $*displayMonthlyPrice*. With your multi-meter on the Rx1 setting, touch the probes to the terminals, then press and hold the switch button down. *Taxes and shipping will be applied during checkout. We have manuals, guides and parts for common WT1101CW problems. Way beyond the time more than 20 minutes. To properly experience our LG.com website, you will need to use an alternate browser or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater). With intuitive, responsive controls, sleek, stylish designs, and eco-friendly features, our collection gives you the power to do more at home and on the go. Use the advice and tips in these articles and videos to get the most out of your washer. If your LG washing machine is having water supply issues such as not filling, filling slowly, or not filling enough, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can take to resolve the issue. Shop External Dimensions Height: 40 in Width: 27 in Depth: 28 in Description This LG. It may not display this or other websites correctly. The ventilating openings in the base area must not be obstructed by carpeting. (60 kg) ] Cycles Cotton/Normal, Heavy Duty, Bright Whites, Bulky/Bedding, Speed Wash, Pure Color, Delicates, Tub Clean Time Delay 1 - 19 Hr Smart wi-fi Enabled Compact All-In-One Washer/Dryer WM3499HVA 3.7 Top-load style makes doing laundry hassle-free. Sign me up to receive product tips and tricks, special offers and more from LG. LG Business offers solutions for hotels, restaurants, offices, shops and more, keeping them comfortable, secure and stylish. En espaol. Could they be that sensitive? Thank you for your question. Saved $ 400.00 in the process. I seen a video on youtube. Talk About Clean Design!Style is top priority in our newest top-load washer, and it shows from every sleek point of view. Consumers should be aware that loading their machines with water-proof or water-resistant items, such as mattress pads, mattress covers and similar items, increases the chances of loads being unbalanced. . It certainly sounds like it could be a faulty clutch PS11708484 you should check the part(s) for signs of damage, and replace the part(s) as needed. Then I measured and found it was not getting the required 120VAC supply voltage. 7 cubic feet and ultra-large at 4. Product Support, OBS_MEMBERSHIP_MSG $*siblingMembershipPrice*, OBS_LOWEST_PRICE_MSG $*siblingLowestPrice*. Large and Ultra-Large Capacity: Among the largest capacity washing machines in their class large at 3. LG LG Washer WT1101CW de error code Pilgrim Jun 12, 2019 1 2 Next P Pilgrim Premium Member Joined Apr 2, 2012 Messages 9 Location Pennsylvania Jun 12, 2019 #1 Model Number WT1101CW Brand LG Age 6-10 years I have replaced the door switch and the board but still get de error? Your IP: Manual says for safety reasons, washer will automatically drain in 4 minutes . Exploded View.50, 134 lbs. When we turn the power off, the pump continues to run until we unplug the washer from the wall. Choose from a range of commercial displays, enterprise mobility solutions and solar modules providing specialised solutions for a range of business types. This code can be easily resolved without the need of a technician. Toll-Free Consumer Hotline | Time: 8 a.m. - 5.30. p.m. The WT1101CW is a fairly balanced machine. Jan 15, 2018 #1 Model Number WT1101CW Brand LG Age 1-5 years LG washer gets to spin cycle and won't drain. Check the plastic guard around the drum to see if it is exposed more to one side than the other. Browse smart home technology solutions across multiple product categories on LG.com US, including: TV/Audio/Home Theater: If you can't get enough of your favorite sports and movies, or just want to listen to your favorite music on-the-go in stunning clarity, LG products like wireless headphones and speakers, Sound Bars, CineBeam Projectors, and smart home technology, like OLED, QNED, NanoCell, and 4K UHD TVs offer an immersive way to enjoy more of what you love. Find everything you need for your LG Washing Machine WT1101CW at RepairClinic.com. Help. Use keywords, e.g. You must log in or register to reply here. Drum does not spin, spin cycle is loud or starts and stops, Noises during spin cycle - Top Load Washer, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Plus there is a 10 year manufacturer warranty on the washer. Your Email Has Been Added to Our Mailing List! 4.1-cu ft capacity offers plenty of tub space to tackle your toughest laundry challenges in less time. Under federal law, it is illegal to attempt to sell or resell this or any other recalled product. Uneven load on all loads with non cotton clothes, There is a sticker that says do not wash water resistant clothing. Improper installation of the washer may cause noise and malfunctioning. ft. Large Capacity Top Load Washer with Sleek Easy Front Control Panel, Model # WT1101CW is properly leveled. lg recalls top loading washing machines due to risk of injury, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Description: The recall involves three LG and three Kenmore Elite Brand top-loading washing machine models manufactured between February 2010 and November 2011. new homes starting at $150k near me, dead body found today california, crew gaines health problems,